Saturday, June 02, 2007

Order of the Phoenix - The movie

I downloaded the 720p High Definition Trailer 2 of HP and OoTP yesterday. You've just gotta love the quality of these hi-def videos. Here are a few shots from the trailers that I found interesting.


This is one of my favourite shots from the trailer - Harry imagining Voldie at 9¾.


I'm not sure what this is supposed to be but I guess its Azkaban. The art on the side of Bloomsbury's children's edition of Deathly Hallows is strangely similar. Coincidence? I think not.


The Hall of Prophecies - looks good but a bit over done according to me. I'd imagined the shelves to be only slightly taller than an average human / wizard.

The Ministry of Magic - not quite what was on the back cover of Bloomsbury's children's edition of OoTP but I think it looks brilliant!

Ofcourse all images are copyright and property of Warner Bros. Studios etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home